|Location:||New Orleans, Louisiana|
Warren A. “Chip” Forstall graduated from the University of New Orleans in 1975 and received his law degree from Loyola University in 1979. He is admitted to practice in all Louisiana state courts and the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana.
Chip lives in New Orleans with his wife Dawn Casey Forstall. He has three adult children and is raising his two grandchildren.
Chip has been involved in thousands of cases over his thirty-eight years of practicing law.
Chip was a member of the Southern University Board of Supervisors, where he served as chairman of their Legal Committee and served as the chair of the Personnel Committee. He is also was legal counsel for the Executive Board of the Southeast Louisiana Council Boy Scouts of America and was Chairman of Digital Opportunity Trust, USA, a non-profit association for the enhancement of technology to teachers in the Louisiana and Mississippi Public Schools.
Chip Forstall’s office is located in the Mid-City area of New Orleans and specializes in Personal Injury, Premises Liability and Medical Malpractice cases.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Auto Accidents
- Dental Malpractice
- Motor Vehicle Accidents–Plaintiff
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Louisiana, 1979
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit
- Loyola University New Orleans School of Law, New Orleans, Louisiana
- J.D. – 1979
- University of New Orleans, New Orleans, Louisiana
- B.S. – 1976
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Louisiana Trial Lawyers Association
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- New Orleans Trial Lawyers Association
- Louisiana Association for Justice
Pro Bono Activities
- DOT USA, 2007 – 2011
- Boy Scouts of America
- Board of Supervisors, Southern University, 2006 – 2012
- Loyola Society, President Circle, 2009 – 2010
- DeLaSalle Sigma Fideaus