Zoey joined Chip Forstall’s office in 2023. Originally from Los Angeles, California, Ms. Akin came to New Orleans in 2009 to attend Tulane University where she earned her bachelor’s degree in Sociology.
Prior to law school and throughout her legal education, Ms. Akin has remained dedicated and motivated to help people. Since graduating from Loyola University of New Orleans College of Law cum laude in 2017, Ms. Akin has committed her practice to helping accident victims in their recovery.
Prior to joining Chip Forstall’s office, Ms. Akin represented injury victims at both a local New Orleans firm and a national law firm. She looks forward to grow with Forstalls team and most importantly, representing YOU!
– Tulane University Bachelors, 2013
– Loyola University of New Orleans College of Law, JD 2017
– Louisiana Bar 2018
– Maryland Bar 2023
– Eastern District of Louisiana Federal Court
– Western District of Louisiana Federal Court
– Louisiana Association of Justice and National Trial Lawyers
On a personal note, Zoey enjoys trying new restaurants, live music, and spending time with her loved ones. She lives with her partner Aaron and kitten name Dust Bunny.